Ease of Use
Layout of Store

My wife works for dollar general, she has recordings of discrimination by the store manager,singled out because of race,and religion my wife told her that she don't feel comfortable wearing Christmas clothing and she told my wife that she will be fired if she don't wear it, ,so I called corporate office to complain against her she after that threatened my wife, and said she is gonna fire her puertorican ***,she found out that I called the corporate office ,so she fired my wife for no reason and gave her these two papers saying that me or my wife can't go inside the store anymore ,I never met this lady, without warning she just fired my wife for no reason , in dollar generals handbook ,she has to give written warnings which she failed to do so, > My wife overheard her talking she said she wants to keep that dollar general all white >

Review about: Dollar General Corporation Manager.

Comments

M.etheredge

We are gonna get a lawyer and sue dollar general our rights were violated, racial,discrimination,wrongful termination I am glad we have actual recordings

I believe it. It happen to me too.

In Florence,SC at Dollar General. Its really racist in SC. And I agree.

Dollar General needs to pay more attention to who they're hiring. White people in the south have a really bad problem.

I believe you. Dollar Generals in South Carolina become very racist when this company hires these white people.

The company itself needs to pay attention especially in the southern regions. I was wrongfully terminated back 07/2013 from a district manager Jim Chaser. After being promised to be promoted to store manager and cleaning a store up. He hired a white lady for the position who didn't ever work for the company.

She came from working at small gas station. And he demand that I train her. Ugh no. She was now my boss I gave her no problems.

But I'm training my boss. I let her run it to the ground within 3 weeks. I came back from taking 4 days off and They claim I made changes to my time in which I wasn't even working those day when that was done.

Someone used my numbers to make these changes. It was clearly a set up and he terminated me over the phone.

M.etheredge
to Melody #1397127

Exactly my wife was promised to be key holder, we are gonna bring a lawsuit against them

Never happened