I was employed at the Dollar general in Burleson, Texas.I was employed there for 3 weeks.

I never got a name badge or an employee handbook. I was told that I would be contacted as to what my schedule would be, but I was never contacted,I had to contact them. I was told that I was fired because I got 58% on my cbl's. Which i did not get to complete.

The ones that I did complete ,i got 100%. I did not get to complete the rest of my cbl's due to problems with the computer which were beyond my control. For the short time that I was employed at dollar general,i did my best and worked hard with what little training i received.

I was counting on this job I am very hurt and upset by the events that have taken place.I feel as though I am being discriminated against for whatever reason

Review about: Dollar General Corporation Store Facility.

1.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments

My son worked for dollar General fur over a year.His manager loved him but the assistant manager did not lime him at all.

That was the manager's words) My son was hired with a job coach but only used one for a few days, the assistant manager picked on him again the manager's words. The manager was actually intimidated by the assistant because he was older and bullied everyone including her. So my son was late to work a couple times and ended up getting fired. Now fast forward 2 years she had finally gotten rid of the old assistant and wants to hire my son but was told once you are fired thats it.

That is just not right.Is there anyway he can be rehired??