2.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Dollar general in Panama city fl store number #9621 In Stanford station on 23rd street put me on administrative leave because I don't check employees bags nor recipients(something the managers there don't do) I don't have reliable transportation ( which I make it to work on time, never call out, come in when I'm asked) I rung myself up when a cashier was on break I should've waiting till they came back( which I didn't think was a bad thing when I have seen a manager do it plus having a dry throat as a cashier does not mix I keep all recipients) also I do to much calculating at night when counting the deposit. And another thing the manager there told me my productivity suck after I got hit by a car (it takes times for a surviving bone cancer patient to heal matter a fact any body to heal when we have broken a bone but I came back to work after a few days off to get back to work also she needed someone to work so who did she call ?.Me One of the managers there thinks I know every African amercian that walks through the door ( I am an African American female by the way) or makes me follow people around the store to make sure they don't steaI.

I worked so hard for this company to be treated unequally this store needs a wake up call. But thanks to the man above for giving me something better with 2 jobs the same day.

My day has gotten better but I will not be returning to work at this store. ( that's just some of the things I put up with this company) thanks for reading.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1330434

U openly admit to not following policy I.e. Ringing ur own purchase, not doing code 50's yet u complain when ur out on leave please do me a favor and get cancer of the brain and maybe it'll make u smarter