1.6
Layout of Store

I went to the Dollar General store here in Ripley, Ms. To buy MH wake up Roast coffee.

I told the cashier I was using my digital coupon for the coffee. She said it did take my coupon off but, it didn't. I showed her where the sign was by the coffee and she still had me to pay regular price. She said it wasn't the Wake up Roast that was on sale.

Well, thats exactly where the sale price was by the coffee I bought. I will not go back to Dollar General store at 714 City Ave South and I will tell my family and friends not to go back there either and the cashier was not friendly at all.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dollar General Corporation Coupon.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Unhelpful staff.

Comments

The cashier has no control over whether your digital coupon worked or not. As far as the sign, why didn't you simply speak with a manager? Your friends and family are not going to boycott Dollar General because you couldn't get coffee at the price you wanted.

All must understand that G.D. is a store for low income or an impoverished area store.

They have a low pay structure.This limits them to the quality of area management they can hire. Most employees are reflective of the area low income.I feel all employees have a situation where they are limited on marketable work skills, ethics, education and management schooling.

The employees can't do anything about the digitals if they don't work so your pretty much put of luck so your issue is with corporate not the poor employees who you gave treated like *** so why don't you eat *** and die *** face.

to Anonymous #1402650

Just when you thought the *** were sleeping.It's amazing how some sit back and slander others.And they have only been able to live by the efforts of those they slander.It's apparent by your less than intelligent response.That you had no one there to try and make you comprehend . Hope your parents did a better job if they have any normal siblings.If they only have you.How hard it must be to acknowledge a low life sibling .And just knowing there friends know about the embarrassment you are to them.