514 E 2nd St, Coudersport, PA 16915, USA
4.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I have been to this DG twice now, and seen the same thing both times in a 2 week period. They have $2.50 price tag under their 2% gal.

of milk on the shelf. I go to check out and it rings up at $3.55. I seen this 2 weeks ago when was there. I went again yesterday and it still said $2.50, and rang up as $3.55.

So I told them about it. She said yeah sometimes it doesn't get changed for awhile! Grrr I need the price to be correct, not one marked at the self and another at checkout. I then got home and looked on my slip and there was another item with the same problem.

Sugar marked on the shelf as $1.65 and checkout rang up as $2.00! Don't know if there were anymore like this. I didn't check the rest.

This is false advertising! It needs to be corrected!

Review about: Meadow Brook Dairy Milk.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Shelf prices.

Comments

#1451933

Listen u {{Redacted}}. If u don't like the prices don't shop there.

Maybe the prices changed and they where not aware of it yet. *** happens get over it

to Anonymous #1451943

Listen {{Redacted}}. If you don't like my complaint, don't read it!

North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States #1302668

The DMs don't give a rat's a$$ and the store mangers don't care to do their jobs!! They need sued for stealing our hard earned money cause they certainly don't work!

Managers are being paid $42,000 a year to sit on their tush!!!! I'm barely getting by on $1000 a month!!!!