2.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I have lived in Columbia TN, my whole life from your first to your fifth or sixth I believe know stores that have serviced me over my entire life, I must honestly say I have truly lost faith in your corporation. Over the last 20 or so years I have seen bad or lazy employs all the way to the I don't give a *** manager, but know I believe the worse one has appeared his name is Matt Dale, also know bye every manager in the Columbia area as "piece of ***" as I have personally heard from multiple managers is the laziest crappiest manager I have literally ever met, he schedules himself as 50 hours almost every week and doesn't even work 10 ask his employs any of them.

and I can guarantee he cant pass a drug test BTW. Yet knowing this Robert something don't know his name has yet to deal with this and from what I have hear and simply wont deal with this problem, again ask any dollar general employ in the general Columbia/ Culleoka area.

17418 is the store number for Matt Dale and I truly believe his removal from your corporation would be in its images best interest. Yours Truly, concerned DG patriark PS: as I have also heard he has sold many products for 10c or 1$ way under average market price and a ton of items I'm sure you could easily find proof if need be I can supply it myself.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I liked: Jerry arron vanessa destany.

I didn't like: Matt dale.

Comments

I hope this guy finds you and sues you for libel.