3.0

I shop at Dollar General on a regular basis and this day was no different.I went in to buy Christmas toys for a toy drive.

When I was in the check out like the buying my toys, the general manager (I believe his name is John) was asked to assist in the check out process. He screamed at the cashier from the back of the store about how he was busy and proceeded to complain to the customers about the cashiers lack of training. He then decided to scream aloud at all of the customers regarding the B1G1 50% off toy special. This is not the first incident where I have witnessed his cruel remarks towards or about his customers.

I have seen this on many shopping trips in the past and it always makes for an uneasy shopping experience because you just never know if you're going to be the one that gets it that day.

When I finally told him that his comments were not appreciated, he blatantly stated, "You don't like them?There is a yappy number for you to call right there." I was very offended as I'm sure many others have been in the past.

Review about: Dollar General Corporation Cashier.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Some of the prices, Convenient location.

I didn't like: Management, Service, Employees customer relations, Poor consumer relations.

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments