1.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I was at 6500 HWY 271S in fort smith Arkansas store today and was trying to purchase items using coupons. They line was long cashier had asked a manager to come up and help.

The manager began going through my coupons saying I could not use such and such items with coupons. So I began to go over the coupons with the manager. The first one I started with was $3 off any 3 pedigree dog treats. She said I could not use because I got them off the $1 aisle, I said no I did not.

They were in the dog food section. She then said I could not use it because it didn't match the picture, I asked her to read the coupon its not based off the picture. She then got on the phone and called another manager asking her, telling the person on the phone it doesn't state any, I said yes it does. She continued to argue with me while on the phone with the person, I then told the cashier at this point I'm not going to purchase anything and will be reporting this.

I'm assuming the other manager told her I could use them as she got off the phone I then told her I was not going to purchase here after the customer service she had given me. I asked for her name as she was not wearing a name tag. She refused and said have a nice day. I asked probably 5 more times for her name hearing have a nice day over and over.

So I then pulled out my phone to have proof she would not give me her name. She then came around the counter reached and YANKED my phone out of MY hand!!!!!!!!! She continued to yell and go back and forth with me. I finally got my phone back and stepped outside to call corporate.

She called the police and of course I did not EVER plan on going back to that store. You cannot talk to customers the way she did. And you most definitely cannot take a customers PERSONAL PROPERTY out of their hand. I demand resolution in this matter!

I was so embarrassed as well as she made other customers feel very uneasy a older couple came out of the store and said that she was very rude.

I went back to look through my phone and seen that when I thought my phone was recording it only took a picture of her. And then apparently when she grabbed it out of my hand the record button must of been pushed or something because there is a 5sec recording of her arguing with me after taking my phone.

Review about: Dollar General Corporation Manager.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Manager who would not give her name, Feeling assaulted, Having my property stolen out of my hands.

Comments

Whitewater, Wisconsin, United States #1267630

awwww another extreme couponer got 'pwned'

offconsumerpissed
Muncie, Indiana, United States #1267594

I feel so sorry for the workers in those low-class stores like DG. They have to put up with "people" like you every day.