Benton, Missouri

I live in Benton Missouri!We had a new Dollar store put in our town!

People loved it until they got this new Manager there several months ago! This store is a disgrace! People from here have been calling in with complaints! Nothing is being done!

All there good help quit out there because of him! My grandbaby run out of formula last night and went to get some and the self was empty and they said they had some in the back but the girl said she could not get it out of the back because the manager was not there! They put the sale ad in the paper on Sunday and you go out there they don't even have it on the shelves! There is stuff all in floors and you can not get down the aisles for their carts with everything piled in them!

I know over 30 people who won't go there anymore!When it first opened it was so nice and not it is a place no one wants to go!

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments

Dollar General Corporation - Review in Supermarkets and Malls category from Cherokee, Alabama Dollar General Corporation "Dollar General ladies "wash" room at hwy 72 Tuscumbia, Al 35674. The toilet is filthy, sideways ( not anchored) lid missing. Garbage overflowing and smelly, sink was black, grimy..." Read more Dollar General Corporation - Poor Management Dollar General Corporation "The Dollar General located in Lanett Alabama has a problem with cleaning their store and parking lot. When I speak with Derick he says they don't have enough employees. The..." Read more Dollar General Corporation - Store conditions deteriorating Dollar General Corporation "What has happened to our LaBelle, Fl 'Dollar General Marketplace' store?! It opened to a great deal of fanfare two+ years ago, and proved to be a clean, well stocked,..." Read more Dollar General Corporation - Coupon Dollar General Corporation "Why send a coupon to Ardmore that is for the Dickson store in Oklahoma? And it was store specific. I do not think I should have to waste 5$ in..." Read more Readydebit - The card no longer allows account to account transfer Readydebit "At the first of each month I usually pay my rent doing the 'account to account' transfer but this month it has been shut down. I called the number given..." Read more Ruvilla - Poor quality, Customer service not reasonable. Ruvilla "One purchase, never will again. Bought a pair of hiking boots and found the sole to be separating. I contacted and told them the case, this was found after wearing..." Read more Nightmare in Tuscaloosa, AL- InTown Suites Intown Suites "If you love horror movies and would like to star in one, head on over to In Town Suites in Tuscaloosa, AL! This place has an all inclusive horror experience...." Read more Express Scripts - As bad as it gets Express Scripts "Express Scripts seems to have a random number generator in their customer service algorithm: "One time out of every five fulfillments, let's just arbitrarily decide to deny our customer his..." Read more