This Dollar General is within my area and I have been shopping here for years.2251 US Highway 13 N .

When this store received new management a while back of Store Manager and Assistant Manager; I observed some changes. Currently, almost every time I go to shop in this store the Managers seem to be throwing a private party they are standing around laughing and talking and even have their friends or other customers beside them doing the same thing. The managers including others who talk with them are talking badly about people, employees and other things. The managers are very unprofessional this has become a low level store.

I no longer enjoy the shopping experience. The managers play like children. I walked into the store one day to loud talking, laughing, inappropriate conversations. I thought it was children until I saw who it was.

The management here is sorry, poorly trained and ***.I drive a few miles away from my house to another dollar general it's a totally different environment once I enter the store.

Review about: Various.

1.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments

Astar2017

This Dollar General is located in Goldsboro, NC.