A worker at my local store was very rude to me as I went in to shop this week.She made rude comments about my clothes and was rude to my children ages 3 and 4.

The worker's name is Corrie. She proceeded to tell me that my children weren't behaving properly and that I needed to raise my kids better.

I do not know this girl and I do not feel comfortable going to my local Dollar General Store.I have heard that numerous people feel uncomfortable with her working there as they have noticed she is not courteous and is very rude and acts as a deviant.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments

Dollar General Corporation - Review in Supermarkets and Malls category from Cherokee, Alabama Dollar General Corporation "Dollar General ladies "wash" room at hwy 72 Tuscumbia, Al 35674. The toilet is filthy, sideways ( not anchored) lid missing. Garbage overflowing and smelly, sink was black, grimy..." Read more Dollar General Corporation - Sanitary Conditions Review Dollar General Corporation "Store is filthy like a country trailer house with no concrete driveway. Dirt is everywhere. Nothing has been wiped down or mopped. The clerks clothes were even dirty and the..." Read more Dollar General Corporation - Sanitary Conditions Review from Brentwood, Tennessee Dollar General Corporation "Very dirty store. Cant walk through isles. Feel sorry for handicap people. Store in Section Alabama is so dirty and workers are always outside smoking i will never go back..." Read more Dollar General Corporation - Hairy clump Dollar General Corporation " When I opened a can of Clover Valley cream of mushroom soup to add to my dish I noticed a dark clump with hair fibers attached to it. ..." Read more Ruvilla - Poor quality, Customer service not reasonable. Ruvilla "One purchase, never will again. Bought a pair of hiking boots and found the sole to be separating. I contacted and told them the case, this was found after wearing..." Read more Experian - The free deep email web scan does not work Experian "Experian is currently promoting a deep web scan for your email and it sounds like a scam because I have submitted a second email and each time at the end..." Read more NUCOT IS NOT FAKE!!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!!!!! Nucot "Dear All, Nucot is not totally fake as many people claim. People who are disappointed with NUCOT are the people are the people who have failed in bagging jobs even..." Read more Hired Dex Media to build a web site. Dex Media "After 1 1/2 years Dex Media still has not completed my web site and they have been fully paid. I have about fifty emails stating their problems in completing my..." Read more