I was just in the Lockport N>Y. 14094 There was sale table that stated all items 50 cents and 1.00. When I went the register my item ran up at 4.00. I asked to speak to a manager. I had to follow the clerk to the back of store. I explained to the mgr. that signage was misleading. She rolled her eyes and I have to follow her to the front of store. She stated the fall items were 50% off. I stated again there wasn't any signage. She took her sloppy looking self and walked away.

I am in customer service at Tim Hortons and if my manager ever conducted her self in such a non professional manner she would be written up.

This occured Sunday at 12 noon. The managers name was tanya

I think I will doing my business else where

Lorraine Magee

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of tanya the store manager. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dollar general corporation manager. Dollar General Corporation needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dollar general corporation manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dollar General Corporation.

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments