I was just in the Lockport N>Y. 14094 There was sale table that stated all items 50 cents and 1.00. When I went the register my item ran up at 4.00. I asked to speak to a manager. I had to follow the clerk to the back of store. I explained to the mgr. that signage was misleading. She rolled her eyes and I have to follow her to the front of store. She stated the fall items were 50% off. I stated again there wasn't any signage. She took her sloppy looking self and walked away.

I am in customer service at Tim Hortons and if my manager ever conducted her self in such a non professional manner she would be written up.

This occured Sunday at 12 noon. The managers name was tanya

I think I will doing my business else where

Lorraine Magee

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of tanya the store manager. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dollar general corporation manager. Dollar General Corporation needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dollar general corporation manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dollar General Corporation.

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments

Dollar General Corporation - Store conditions deteriorating Dollar General Corporation "What has happened to our LaBelle, Fl 'Dollar General Marketplace' store?! It opened to a great deal of fanfare two+ years ago, and proved to be a clean, well stocked,..." Read more Dollar General Corporation - Review in Supermarkets and Malls category Dollar General Corporation "I have a picture of myself and a girlfriend entering a Dollar General store in paradise, ca.95969 and it was plastered on the internet as theives from your manager trish.i..." Read more Dollar General Corporation - Deal Review from Davenport, Iowa Dollar General Corporation "On facebook your company is advertising a 60 gift card if you do all these steps. After doing them and waiting 30 minutes it says that I didn'the share the..." Read more Dollar General Corporation - Review in Supermarkets and Malls category from Cherokee, Alabama Dollar General Corporation "Dollar General ladies "wash" room at hwy 72 Tuscumbia, Al 35674. The toilet is filthy, sideways ( not anchored) lid missing. Garbage overflowing and smelly, sink was black, grimy..." Read more Airbnb - Air BNB sucks Airbnb "I booked a place in Miami that listed free breakfast, beer, oceanview, and 3 bedroom. When I arrived there was a half empty case of eggs, milk, cookies, etc. There..." Read more North Coast Auto Mall - They fooled me twice; shame on me! North Coast Auto Mall "My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School. He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University. As a graduation present, his..." Read more Sleep Number - Salesperson insisted it would work and it didn't Sleep Number "The salesman Dan continually told us that the only problem with the adjustable bed not fitting was a slay bed and a bed with drawers at the bottom. We took..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more