4.0

I have never done anything like this before, but I feel like maybe this will help. I live in a very rural area and we are very limited with stores. I have been a Dollar General shopper for many years and of all the stores in my area, Dollar General is my favorite. I know the stores are usually small in size and have a lot of products, of which I am thankful for. I do have to say that the Dollar General store here in Keysville, VA is a TOTAL MESS ! On most days the stock is still setting on carts to be place on shelves. The aisles are so packed with the carts, that you can not enjoy shopping because you have to work your way around the carts and you can not see what is really on the shelves. It looks like there is not enough help to get all the jobs done. I usually see only one cashier and one other person on the floor. I have to say that are always busy but it looks like the stock is constantly on carts and not getting put on the shelves in a timely manner. I have been in many other Dollar Stores and they are not as messy as this one. I don't know what the answer is but thought maybe someone might could look into this.

Sincerely,

Vanessa Martin ( a loyal shopper )

martincr46@gmail.com

This person wrote the review because of "messy store" of dollar general corporation cashier from Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was i did not like. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments