I bought a fan from your store on Dawes Road, this fan wasn't working right so I took it back to get my money back, which I don't do all the time.The cashier that gave me my receipt at the time of sale, had given it to me in 2 pieces.

Not paying attention took it back to the manager like it was given to me, and she said that I couldn't have money back, because of the receipt as per what your cashier gave me. This isn't my fault for how this receipt was given to me, but I was the one that payed for your cashier's mistake.

To me this isn't right to the customer, and now mind you I'm 5 minutes away from your store which I spent close to $800.00 a month there but don't shop there no more.I was in there all the time spending money, and not to give me my $17.99 back for a fan, I believed you all payed the price of a good customer.

Review about: Dollar General Corporation Cashier.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments

Dollar General Corporation - Most disgusting Dollar General Dollar General Corporation "I went to pick up a few things at the Dollar General on King Hill Ave.in St Joseph Mo.on Sept.15. The store was a fithy mess,shelves half emty and the..." Read more Dollar General Corporation - Hustvone of the upset customers of Tonkawa Dollar General Corporation "Tonkawa Dollar General is going down hill your busnessbis going else where due to one employee, audra kingery is her name. For example Tonight i videoed staning in line for..." Read more Dollar General Corporation - Rotten corn  Clover Valley Dollar General Corporation "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..." Read more Dollar General Corporation - Customer Care Review Dollar General Corporation "This happened at the Dollar General in Brookland Arkansas on Sunday 3/12/17. My fiancé and I arrived at Dollar General on Sunday night at 9:50pm. The door was locked. The..." Read more Gearbest - No real people to get help and poor web interface contact Gearbest "After waiting 2 weeks for my order, it arrived with a damaged part. I spent over an hour navigating the site and none of the help works to get to..." Read more Ruvilla - Poor quality, Customer service not reasonable. Ruvilla "One purchase, never will again. Bought a pair of hiking boots and found the sole to be separating. I contacted and told them the case, this was found after wearing..." Read more Sleep Number - Salesperson insisted it would work and it didn't Sleep Number "The salesman Dan continually told us that the only problem with the adjustable bed not fitting was a slay bed and a bed with drawers at the bottom. We took..." Read more Hired Dex Media to build a web site. Dex Media "After 1 1/2 years Dex Media still has not completed my web site and they have been fully paid. I have about fifty emails stating their problems in completing my..." Read more