I am a store manager in the plaza this store is located in. I shop here regularly for my store. Let me first say that this is the SECOND time this has happened to me. I made a purchase of $11.00 and when I got back to my store I noticed I got no receipt. I called your store immediately and the manager there told me that she " threw the reciept away." I explained that I needed it to reimburse myself for the purchase and she then asked "do you want me to look for it and call you back?" Before I could answer her, SHE HUNG UP ON ME!

Review about: Dollar General Corporation Manager.

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments

If you needed to be reimbursed why did you throw the receipt away. Most likely she hung up on you because you were rude to her.

Sounds like you get in a hurry and leave without getting your receipt.Happens all the time.

If it is so important to you, why do you not wait and make sure you leave the store with it? So many people just walk out and don't wait for their receipt that cashiers get accustomed to just tossing it when it happens. If they held onto every single receipt that people left without telling them that they didn't want it, they would have a mess.

But I will give it to you that the manager should not have hung up on you.No employee should just hang up on a customer like that.