I returned some jeans on 12/1/13 without a receipt and used the money from them and plus paid more money for a shirt, a pair of pajamas, and a double buner for christmas presents. I got home and realized I had to much for my daughter christmas pile so on 12/2/13 I took the pajamas back and said I wanted to return them.

She said this is not the original receipt so you can exchange them or get store credit. I asked why when I paid money and did have the receipt for the pajamas. She said it is policy. I proceeded to go and shop and hear here talking to the other employee that all I wanted was the money.

Why doed it matter I paid for the items. I finished shopping and got to the checkout and she says Are you going to trade these for another clothing item or take them home. I paid for my other items. She then did the transzaction for the switch.

she got all done and didnt give me back my receipt. I told her I need that receipt . She says I have to keep it and I tell her it has other christmas presents on it. she decided to go and make a copy but gives me it back with the bottom tore off which either had a survey to complete or a $5 off coupon.

She was not very nice and very rude. To top it off she was a manager.

I shop here every week at least once and sometimes more. I was very pissed off and think she is a *** poor manager!!!

Review about: Dollar General Corporation Coupon.

Comments

"I got home and realized I had to much for my daughter christmas pile so on 12/2/13 I took the pajamas back and said I wanted to return them."

In other words, you only love your daughter enough to spend such an amount of money.

Also where was she rude. Not breaking rules JUST FOR YOU, and giving in to your temper tantrum does not make her rude.

Also resulting to name calling, how immature is that.

to immature parent #759957

First of all ***, is not that bad a word. I guess the word S_T_U_P_I_D is censored.

It is not calling people names. I call my children S_T_U_P_I_D all the time. I call my children S_T_U_P_I_D if they don't do well on a test.

I call my children S_T_U_P_I_D if they don't do what I ask. I call them S_T_U_P_I_D if they forget to do their chores.

The store manager is S_T_U_P_I_D and so are you.

to millissashea #812958

There's a term for calling people "S_T_U_P_I_D" and it is being verbally abusive. It IS in fact, calling people names. what if someone called you, ahem, "S_T_U_P_I_D" because you made a minor error such as dropping your car keys, or if you got sick and threw up?