Middleburgh,New York
1.9

I just HATE going into my Dollar General Store and can not believe Corporate still has these unprofessional staff members still working here, as well as new employees hired everytime I come, in, why cant they keep help???, I'll tell you why, because the the Manager, Teresa, who is a twit, unprofessional and just not someone who needs to be in this position??????, They had 3, yes 3 great gals working there from the beginning and now I have heard they quit because of her, Teresa., but regarding me and my opinion, I just think she is a unprofessional, loud and obnoxious women!!!!!, she also has unprofessional employees that she has recently hired that are just as bad, there loud, noisy, and its embarrassing!!! I just want to come in, be greeted and left alone, I don't need to hear what this one did last night, or with who, complaining about there hours, works schedule and other employees., I just want my items and want to leave!!!, Get rid of that Teresa and hire someone else that is more mature, professional and I'll come back!!

RT 30, MIDDLEBURGH, NY 12122

Product or Service Mentioned: Dollar General Corporation Manager.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: FIRE THIS IDIOT MANAGER YOU HAVE, AND STOP HIRING INMATURE, LOUD PEOPLE!!!, NOT A PLEASANT EXPERIENCE AT ALL.

I didn't like: Manager and new employees.

Comments

Delanson, New York, United States #1212403

I really agree with this review. This store has gotten really bad.

It is dirty and the people that work there aren't friendly at all. There is alot more then trash talk going on there.

There is other things that I think needs to looked into and taken care of. This business is very unprofessional.