I went to a Job Fair on 3/2/16 at 5013 Virginia beach Blvd, VA Beach. The man who interviewed was very unprofessional.

He was joking around and flirting with the female applicants. The woman who was assisting him with the interviews was on her cell phone scrolling through Face Book the whole time. When she was asked if there were any questions she wanted to ask me, all she said was "Nope." she didn't even look up from her phone. I've been on several interviews looking for employment and this was by far the most pathetic, most unprofessional interview I have ever been on.

From the way I was treated, Im assuming I'm not being considered for the job which is a blessing in my case because if those people are ANY indication of the type of people I would be working with, Id rather stay unemployed for a little while longer.

DOLLAR GENERAL you need to have a higher grade of people representing that particular store. I have no desire to even step foot in that sore ever again and I will spread the word of my experience there.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being treated different. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "unprofessional interviews" of dollar general corporation staff. Dollar General Corporation needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dollar general corporation staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dollar General Corporation.

Comments