Waterloo, Wisconsin
3.7
Layout of Store

So I was shopping at Dollar General in Waterloo, WI on Wednesday night. Very nice, clean store but one of the staff members, I assume a manager, kept loudly talking about how she just got one of the other managers fired and how they were going to have a party to celebrate.

I don't know any of the circumstances and as a customer, it really isn't any of my business. However, should this girl really be going around loudly talking about that in front of other customers?

I didn't get a name because she didn't have a name tag on but she was a young, black lady with glasses and a lot of tattoos on her chest.

hotguy42179 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation and dollar general corporation manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments