1.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I have been verbally attacked by several customers because of D.G.'s I.D. policy as though I was the one responsible for writing it.

At what point is it acceptable for a customer to be allowed to attack an employee for a company's policy. I came home shaking because of the verbal abuse i suffered at the hands of a belligerent customer yesterday.

The employee behind the counter is merely doing what they were told to do as a condition of their employment! We are not going to be too willing to lose our jobs just because a customer wants to purchase tobacco and alcohol products without their I.D.

Being caught selling these products without being presented with an I.D.

are immediate grounds for termination with Dollar General. Customers need to understand that they are just as accountable for obeying D.G's policies as the employees are.

Reason of review: employee suffering attacks for policy.

Preferred solution: Hang signs on all areas affected by these products letting customers know in writing that they are expected to present I.D. for these purchases..

I liked: Some prices.

I didn't like: Being treated different, Under staffed, Photo id policy.

Comments

Evansville, Indiana, United States #1182930

Yep I work for them too and customers get totally *** about showing I'd I am just doing what I h Ave to

Amen!