This manager called a child of mine, yes, I just said a child a the n-word and told her that he regretted hiring someone from "n-word-town". I just can't bring myself to say it.

This will not stand anywhere, at anytime, and especially not in 2015, and not in my town. I have the financial assets to end this problem once and for all for everyone who has experienced this piece of ***'s antics. I will be contacting my lawyer and the parent company of this dinky little store personally. This problem will be dealt with legally, the way it should be.

Everything everyone has said about this man is true, and I am not looking for a payday. I am looking for justice.

Miss L

This person wrote the review because of "firing of david kay, manager of dollar general buford ga" at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to "the investigation of the manager of this store, david kay, and verifying the way he has treated the shoppers of this dollar general location. your company's reputation is forever damaged and i will bring this to the media if necessary".

The most disappointing in user's experience was service, attitude from staff, store was a hot mess and david kay. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation and dollar general corporation manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States #1206424

This is first of my knowledge, come talk to me personally, Miss L You Lie!! I will sue you for Slander!

Must be a *** dealer that thinks they got the moneyz to do something bout it know wha I mean? This person I know and is a hard working man and just doesn't put up with stealing and drugs/drug deals in his store period

YA RIGHT??????????????????? You talk awful big and powerful! If your so rich and important you wouldnt shop Dollar General!!!!Go get um bullsh12iter.