Featured Not resolved
3.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Store looked a mess NO OF THE WORKERS greeted when I walked in or askes if I needed help when walking down the aisle but she didnt hesistate to tell someone who good they were looking in their dress though. Unprofessional and bootleg and dirty.

Hopefully no one fell while trying to look for something because its a lawsuit waiting ro happen. They clearly did not care!

Since this has to be one hundred words I will just say do better Dollar General your quality of products is way better than your quality of workers. This is not the first Dollar General that was not uo to oar but it is the worst one I have come across.

Review about: Dollar General Corporation Shop Facility.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I work retail and customers are generally hogs. But this - this is why I never frequent these types of stores.

Their pricing isn't even as good as people think.

How long do you think that crap will be a dollar when we slap on those tarriffs? LOL

But it only costs a dollar! Why complain? You can't beat that!

You're not going to get good old fashioned help at Dollar General. The very name of the company implies cheap and that is why people patronize the place.

Cheap also leads directly to understaffed because labor is the most expensive commodity in the place.

Understaffed and poorly led leads to what you have pictured. I don't care if somebody dogs me around helping me find things - if you shop there you knew what you wanted and where it was - but on general principle I'd stay out of there.

to Frank #1517945

Stfu, Frank. Guess you’ve been in every DG in America to make such an enlightened assumption.

Good lord. Just grow up.

Dollar Stores use to be for everyone, now they are for poor people. Why do people not want to better themselves with higher education so they don't have to shop at Dollar Stores?

to Questioning life #1532577

I am poor and I used to go to this place called "NEEDS FREE" in Cheyenne, Wyoming where they had free clothes and free donated books. i used to get a whole bunch of college books on a wide variety of subjects, and even though I was very poor, I was furthering my education and bettering myself by studying the books and learning from them. Originally, the thick college books were very expensive, but I got them for free because someone donated them.

to Questioning life #1545691

Excuse some of us University grads for wanting to save cash. Hate most of the food there,but do save on some cleaning supplies and a very few canned goods.Dont go very often due to the manager s rudeness but sometimes dash over at night and she's often gone by then.

GrandAfricanCivet

The reason why I do not hesitate to pay more than a dollar. This is clearly either a corporation, or manager or whoever is in the chain of command for dollar store who are not worried about the appearance of their store, quality of their merchandise, or the ire of entering and not receiving a standard greeting and items clearly in total chaos on the floor. This is disturbing and disgusting.

Looks like something fell or they’re trying to clean up. Don’t be a prude.

Things happen. You are only there for like ten minutes or so... the store is open typically for 14 hours a day with very little help, so maybe they got sidetracked with helping customers.

You do not know. Your assumption that this is the norm is really telling of why kind of person you are.

PalatableKomodoDragon
to Anonymous #1477048

PalatableKomodoDragon
to Anonymous #1477049

You're clearly bored go troll somebody elses comsumer review comments thanks! lolReply

GrandAfricanCivet
to Anonymous #1477558

This mess did not happen in five or ten minutes. Also, they are supposed to stock, check aisles routinely, what happened, they hired someone visually impaired who had customers non-stop for those 14 hours.

You would do better to request more information and apply.

Seem to have many excuses for bad behavior, sloppy work ethics, and laziness. Surely they could use your expertise immediately.

to GrandAfricanCivet #1496930

Bwahahahaha ; the troll wins !