2.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Too many times it doesn’t work. I have had the Idom the number that the digital coupon requires oh if the item the exact description and yet the coupon still would not work and there’s nothing that the store can do about it which is crap because that’s false advertising.

And light tonight it wouldn’t even pull up my Coupons so I could use them on their cash register.

Very frustrating when I only buy certain things at DG because of the coupons and to get there and half of them don’t even work. I’m not going there againTo any of them unless I absolutely have to

Review about: Dollar General Corporation Coupon.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

quintessentialcomments

Based on your terrible spelling, I can only assume your reading is terrible as well. You probably didn't have the right item or the right amount of the item. Or you didn't clip the coupon into you DG Coupons cart (which is the only way the digital coupons will work) or you entered the wrong number into the machine.

Wow!!! Spell much?

The main charitable organization that DG collects for is Literacy.

Maybe this program will help you to construct a coherent sentence that we can all read and understand. Don't give up.......you can do this.

Lol. Couponers threatening to go elsewhere. Bye!!!!

quintessentialcomments