Resolved
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Update by user Sep 20, 2016

After a period of time to reflect on the incident, I feel my actions weren't with couth either. Nonetheless, I will not be returning to that particular store.

I will go to other store locations, but never that one. I still feel it was unprofessional, but I'll get over it. On a last note. The manager never even asked me my side of the story.

She ran over and started yelling at me, never giving me a chance to explain myself. She treated me like I was a child. Very bad customer relations. I will go to other Dollar General locations though.

I had nothing but great exeriances at the Dollar General in Richland. Most stores are great, I cannot be upset at the store, just the staff.

Original review posted by user Sep 19, 2016

I just left the Dollar General in downtown Johnstown. A stocker insisted on following me.

When I confronted the "peeping tom" employee he called over the manager. The manager, some girl in her 20's, told me to get out! I had a cart full of groceries and the lad told me "you don't need these!" I have NEVER been treated so ignorantly in my life. I will never shop at a dollar general again.

Terrible customer relations, just terrible. Is this how all Dollar General stores treat their customers?

I am so livid at this moment, I want to start a petition to rid Johnstown, Pa of all these stores. Are we merely cash cows to these people?

Product or Service Mentioned: Dollar General Corporation Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor consumer relations, Unprofessionalism, Manager.

Comments