Resolved
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Update by user Sep 20, 2016

After a period of time to reflect on the incident, I feel my actions weren't with couth either. Nonetheless, I will not be returning to that particular store.

I will go to other store locations, but never that one. I still feel it was unprofessional, but I'll get over it. On a last note. The manager never even asked me my side of the story.

She ran over and started yelling at me, never giving me a chance to explain myself. She treated me like I was a child. Very bad customer relations. I will go to other Dollar General locations though.

I had nothing but great exeriances at the Dollar General in Richland. Most stores are great, I cannot be upset at the store, just the staff.

Original review posted by user Sep 19, 2016

I just left the Dollar General in downtown Johnstown. A stocker insisted on following me.

When I confronted the "peeping tom" employee he called over the manager. The manager, some girl in her 20's, told me to get out! I had a cart full of groceries and the lad told me "you don't need these!" I have NEVER been treated so ignorantly in my life. I will never shop at a dollar general again.

Terrible customer relations, just terrible. Is this how all Dollar General stores treat their customers?

I am so livid at this moment, I want to start a petition to rid Johnstown, Pa of all these stores. Are we merely cash cows to these people?

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. millzee087 is overall dissatisfied with Dollar General Corporation. The most disappointing about dollar general corporation manager at Dollar General Corporation was poor consumer relations, unprofessionalism and manager Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dollar General Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Dollar General Corporation to other companies on our site.

Comments