2.0
Layout of Store

Customer Service and Management problems in Thomaston Georgia 30286. The line of customers was weaving through the isles.

I saw several employee's but only one register open and one clerk running the register. I saw what appeared to be a manager make no attempt to open another register or give assistance to the lone clerk. As I returned my items to the shelf I continued to watch that growing line and frustrated customers.

If I knew customers were walking out of stores and not being served, I would have a problem with my store manager or area manager. I never thought I would see the day I have to wait for hours I give my money away.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dollar General Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Dollar General Corporation to other companies on our site.

Comments