Iron River, Michigan
2.4
Layout of Store

I visit our $$ Gen frequently. Usually 2 times a week.

Over the last several months, I happened to go on Wed. afternoons and the isles were always crowded with merchandise carts. I assumed the truck had just come in. The last month or so, the shelves are getting bare and I cannot find some of my usual brands that i purchase.

It is very annoying to go into a store that is messy, sloppy and crowded. I talked with the manager and he stated he is in need of hiring 4 people, but noone ever gets hired. I told him that I quit going to Family Dollar because of their appearance.

Now, this store is even worse than Family Dollar. This store i mention is in Iron River, Michigan Thank you

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of overall impression. Dollar General Corporation needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned overall impression in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dollar General Corporation.

Comments

Pittsburg, Kansas, United States #1223680

I agree!! I don't go as frequently as I used too. When you can't get a cart down aisle why bother!

I can't stand to go into the stores anymore. The mess, and clutter, and stuff to trip over.

Cannot get to anything I need, let alone browse. Forget it.

Dollar General is a disgusting mess..nothing on the shelves, trash and product everywhere. Corporate should walk there stores a little more...