Hawthorne, Florida
2.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

My daughter worked in the Hawthorne store in Florida. About 6 months ago her store was robbed.

A man came in, put a knife in my daughters back and stole merchandise from the store. The Assistant Manager knew the man and didn't want him to get into trouble, so not only did she not follow Company procedures, she badmouthed my daughter to every person who came in the store. The list of people she embarrassed my daughter in front of included her boyfriend and my mother. The District Manager became aware of the situation and talked to both my daughter and myself about it.

He neither disciplined the Assistant Manager, nor did anything to rectify the situation, which is also a violation of policy. He went further and PROMOTED the woman who insulted my daughter for getting robbed at knife point less than 2 months later.

My daughter quit because she was hurt and humiliated. I have advised her to seek an attorney.

Reason of review: unprofessional and biased leadership.

I didn't like: Manager is a liar.

Comments

There has to be more to this story?!?!?!? Why would she bad mouth your daughter. Regardless if she didn't want to get him in trouble he still put a knife to your daughters throat and he should have been arrested and prosecuted