2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I used to work at Dollar General.As I reflect on my experience I remember this; poor excuse.

To start with the employees. Under paid and expected to do everything while being on the regrister. Dont get me wrong the work is great but the work value is not. There is no communication between staff and no communication between managers and ***.

Manangers. As for the managers they spend most of the time stocking. We only had two people each day to run the store. Which means not even enough time to get everything stocked before the next truck came in.

No drills or communication about safety. My work environment was also dirty and almost nothing was recovered because we already had a lot of stuff to do and not enough staff to help with it. On a time crunch becuase we cant get to much hours but lord knows if dont do our jobs we get fired. Dont even get me started about the coorperation.

They only care about the money. They dont care about the value or satisfaction a customer has when they buy their favorite brand of oreos. They dont care about the safety of the employees or their concerns or needs. Not once when I worked there did they say "oh by the way make sure the new food goes behind the old food".

So guess where all the expired food went anyways... in the price mark down area which just looked like a pile of trash. Even now I go in that same store and the same area with the same expired food and still sits and its been over a year since I left... and to be honest everything dollar general made is shitty and not worth the money to spend on.

Also on note I was told this.Dont try to complain to higher managerment because they will make sure to cut your hours until you quit

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments