I shopped at a Dollar General store oneday and got everything I wanted although the store was dirty.the cashiers are always on the follr stockin never at the register.

Well when I got to the check out I was looking at the keychains and that made me mad that an Dollar General store would be selling an keychain like that. I left everything. I think they should be REMOVED from the stores!

And to the cashiers/person who had to put the items up I am sorry, but that was not something I was expecting to see while i shopped.

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments

#195245

Keychains? What are you on about? Learn to form a coherent sentence so that we can understand what it is that offended you so.

Dollar General Corporation - Customer Care Review Dollar General Corporation "This happened at the Dollar General in Brookland Arkansas on Sunday 3/12/17. My fiancé and I arrived at Dollar General on Sunday night at 9:50pm. The door was locked. The..." Read more Dollar General Corporation - False Advertisement $2 Bath Towels Dollar General Corporation "I received my weekly flyer in the mail advertising Dollar General had $2 Bath Towels. I received the flyer on Wednesday and been looking forward to Sunday to purchase this..." Read more Dollar General Corporation - Wrong price advertising Dollar General Corporation "I have been to this DG twice now, and seen the same thing both times in a 2 week period. They have $2.50 price tag under their 2% gal. of..." Read more Dollar General Corporation - Rotten corn  Clover Valley Dollar General Corporation "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Kfc - COULD HAVE BOUGHT A BAG OF REAL POTATOES FOR THIS PRICE Kfc "I bought a side of mashed potatoes with my chicken sandwich for $2. $2 for some effing whimpy side of potatoes. WTF-I could have bought a bag of potatoes at..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more