Knob Noster,Missouri
3.5
Layout of Store

At the Dollar General on St Carles Rock Rd in St john Mo I went in at 1:30opm . I was attended by a very nice (white female employee.

Then when I went to check out with numerous items I waited like other customers in a long line while a female (white emplyee was working to help us all. The manager (Black) female was not helping nor asking customers to come for help. Three customers asked for help and she did not respond. One customer questioned the manager about why she would not open up any other checkouts and the manger had gotten verbally rude.

In the meantime another female (black)employee was supposed to be cleaning the check out were she was, bur she just walked around the place taking on her phone. The store is always unclean and this time worse. I do not want to got there anymore. I have never seen such a case of rude and non caring empl0yees.

O and and one time I asked the manger if the chekout close to her was opened and she rudly looked at me and said, "For What"?

Product or Service Mentioned: Dollar General Corporation Manager.

I didn't like: Trash in your lot.

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1116698

Complain about this location at the Dollar General website. Do a search for it. And, of course don't shop there ever again.