Walbridge, Ohio
3.3

I picked up a garden hose from summer clearance shelves, and the hose was not 50% off! although they were in a bin marked 50% off, and 50% taken at register.

The clerk told me he had to go to the office to get a scanner to check the price, while I was trying to check out! I made him scan it. it came up regular priced. Can we please get our *** together Dollar General?

I think I should get a free hose, just for your ***! And after i left, I looked at my reciept, he didn't *** 50% off a few of my items that were on clearance. I over paid on 3 items. But the associate was nutcase, and I DID NOT EVEN WAN'T TO DEAL WITH HIM AGAIN.

DO you really need to go get a scanner? really???

your standing in front of a POS! I WILL NOT RETURN TO THAT PARTICULAR STORE!

Review about: Dollar General Corporation Deal.

Preferred solution: Get you Isles cleaned up, and the proper clearance signs where they should be. And I should get that hose for $2.50, like the signs advertised!.

Comments

Wow entitled much?? SoMetimes things happen..if you found the hose was not coming up right, then as the cashier was ringing up your other items that were on clerance as well you should have been paying attention too

First Born Triplet
to Anonymous #886861

I agree he or she does not deserve anything, and they seem lazy making the employee do something they can simply do themselves. Seems like he or she is the nutcase.

They won't be missed. They have attitude.