I visited the local dollar general on Gilmer Ave. Tallassee,Al.

Mangaged by Mr. Robert ?, In purchasing the sale items (All detergent) on sale 2 for $7, both products have $1 off now coupon on the bottle,which I was told by manager they could not be used, would have made the transaction $5, plus I had a dollar general coupon for $1off, making my price $4, they manager still charged me $3.50 for each detergent. Next, I purchase 3 boxes of Kellogg's cereal for $2 a box, making price $6, I had a manufactor coupon for $2 off, and a dollar general coupon for $1 off, making total to be $3+tax, the manager told me I had to choose which coupon I was going to use, for I could not use both, I responded " they the policy states I could use 1MF coupon and 1store coupon together" Manager responded " No, the dollar general coupon over rides the MF coupon, and whats the difference it's free money either way" I gave him a copy of the store coupon policy and he responded with "this always cofusses people" I paid for the things without argument.

Enjoy shopping at Dollar General but not so sure about that particular one, nor about the coupon policey, Please clarify for me. Thanks, Dinna Gill

Product or Service Mentioned: Dollar General Corporation Coupon.

Comments