I purchased at 30 gallon storage tub and grabbed a lid that was the same color (lime green) but the wrong brand. Although they scanned & admit it came from the store in Kokomo IN on US 31N, without a receipt "nothing we can do for you".

I said "so I'm stuck with a tub with no lid & a lid with no tub?" Her response was "yes ma'am". I was so angry I had to walk out. That makes no sense to me.

I either wanted a lid to my tub or a tub for my lid. That is good customer service.

Comments

Actually, if you had the receipt, they would have let you get the correct lid to go with it. Without it, I would have advised you to go back to the store where you bought it and ask if you could get the right lid.

I'm sure they would have been more than welcome to. And if you didn't have the receipt, how did they even know where it was purchased from? You don't just scan it and it comes up where it is bought from. It doesn't work like that.

Something's missing from this picture. :)

Ocala, Florida, United States #707185

Evolution will eliminate idiots like this. Unfortunately, it's not doing it fast enough.

I bet from now on you will pay attention to what you buy. It's not Dollar General's place to provide you with eyes. Now you are going to bash them because of your screw up!