I HAVE BEEN IN THE STORE IN LONEDELL MO. AND I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS HAD THIS HAPPEN TO. I WENT IN TO SHOP GOT THE THINGS I WANTED. WENT TO THE CHECK OUT,PUT THE ITEMS ON THE COUNTER. NO ONE AROUND. CALLED OUT AND NO ONE ANSWERED. WALKED THROUGH THE STORE NEVER FOUND ANYONE . ANOTHER PERSON WAS IN THE STORE ALSO HAD BEEN SHOPPING TO.

I WALKED OUT AND LEFT THE ITEMS ON THE COUNTER. I WILL NOT GO BACK TO THAT STORE.

I COULD HAVE WALKED OUT WITH THE PROUDUCT

BUT I DONT STEAL. WE WILL GO TO ANOTHER STORE ,MAY HAVE TO DRIVE FARTHER BUT WILL HAVE PEOPLE TO CHECK YOU OUT.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dollar General Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Dollar General Corporation to other companies on our site.

Comments