Labelle, Florida

What has happened to our LaBelle, Fl 'Dollar General Marketplace' store?!It opened to a great deal of fanfare two+ years ago, and proved to be a clean, well stocked, well staffed place to shop, providing great customer service.

Related: Dollar General Corporation - Mess

It remained so until recently when it became increasingly apparent it is under new management. The Marketplace is becoming what kept many of us from frequenting the original LaBelle Dollar General store. The isles are often cluttered and impassable. Merchandise is on the floor and/or out of place or out of stock.

Flats of un-stocked merchandise frequently block the isles, making them impassible if using a shopping cart. Assistance, if needed, isn't easily found nor always friendly. Despite numerous check-out stations, there is generally only one open with a line of waiting customers extending down nearby isles of merchandise thus adding to the problem of being unable to navigate the store.

One would think, with a brand new WalMart Supercenter having recently opened within two miles of the Marketplace, everything possible would be done to ensure the store could/would retain it's loyal customer base.Sadly, this doesn't appear to be the case.

I liked: Convenient location, Prices.

3.8
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.