What has happened to our LaBelle, Fl 'Dollar General Marketplace' store?!It opened to a great deal of fanfare two+ years ago, and proved to be a clean, well stocked, well staffed place to shop, providing great customer service.
It remained so until recently when it became increasingly apparent it is under new management. The Marketplace is becoming what kept many of us from frequenting the original LaBelle Dollar General store. The isles are often cluttered and impassable. Merchandise is on the floor and/or out of place or out of stock.
Flats of un-stocked merchandise frequently block the isles, making them impassible if using a shopping cart. Assistance, if needed, isn't easily found nor always friendly. Despite numerous check-out stations, there is generally only one open with a line of waiting customers extending down nearby isles of merchandise thus adding to the problem of being unable to navigate the store.
One would think, with a brand new WalMart Supercenter having recently opened within two miles of the Marketplace, everything possible would be done to ensure the store could/would retain it's loyal customer base.Sadly, this doesn't appear to be the case.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Convenient location
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We bought a $70 stoller from the website. We never used it and decided to return it to the store. They wouldn't let us return the brand new..."
- "I have a Kenmore water heater from Sears with a 12 year warranty. The warranty states, "Sears will 1) provide free water heater parts for those that are defective in..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."