i`m from Schnellville In I used to be a manager for dollar general and unless they changed their policy a customer was allowed to use the rest room the cashier said no when i ask for the key well i then ask the manager and he stated we don`t have to let the public use any more needless to say I did not buy any thing we had to hurry and leave the store in fear of going in my clothes I understand it`s the busy season but the store lost a nice sale for we were shopping with my handicap brother that lives in there in Evansville as he is awarded to state when our parents passed away he has the mental age of seven even though he is fifty eight .my brother even ask for a key for the rest room this is very poor service the customer behind me said save your breath they are just here for a pay check thank you for for your time for I will not go back to that store

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was unprofessionalism of staff. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation and dollar general corporation cashier for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments