Moraine, Ohio
1.7
Layout of Store

regular customer and have been sent over 10 or more $5 coupons to use on purchases over $20 they also do this for Saturday but these are for any day. never do they give me my $5 I also brought in a free no purchase necessary coupon for a free can of cat food and she said they only will if I buy something.

I was buying stuff with it and so I am seeking damages and compensation for scams. That is like $200 worth of product I didn't get from them after they send us these coupons and discounts.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of dollar general corporation coupon from Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Dollar General Corporation to "give $200 in store credit".

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor cunsomer relations, merchandise piled in the aisles and management. Author liked the most store and some of prices. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments