Wilmer, Texas
3.0
Layout of Store

I am a 57 year old male and I was carded at my local D.G. and was told it was state law which it is not, its only for people who look 27 or younger so I go a long with the policy but when you already know that someone is not to young why do you keep carding them? And I go to this store all the time.Could it be that manager is just trying to give customers a hard time.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dollar general corporation manager. Dollar General Corporation needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dollar general corporation manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dollar General Corporation.

Comments

No its state law that we HAVE TO card everyone regardless of their age.Now if your obviously old enough buy age restricted items then you should know that. If u don't like the policy then shop somewhere else and quit being a pain in the ***.