I am beggining to just hate this store half the time their sales prices dont ring up as advertised. Then you have to argue with whoever is workin.

Today for about the third or fourth time I tried to buy an item on sale it rang up as one cent...but...they then say oh sorry we cant sell that. Its totally BS at the very least make the sale and then fix the mistake. Its called honoring the advertised price, customer service! Dollar Gen doesnt give a *** about honesty, loyalty or their cusstomers.

I have been to I hthis sore for the last time. I will not give them another dime

Comments

I work at dollar general, and I completely feel your pain. The place is managed by completely illiterate morons, demands mathematically impossible tasks, and does whatever it can to line their own pockets with the less fortunate consumer's money in the sleaziest, creepy and fraudulent ways imaginable. Don't buy from them.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #660815

I'm sure they won't miss you. Ads can have mistakes in them.

They are also printed ahead of time, and there is no way of knowing what the respective stores will have on hand at the time of the sale. Another thing most ads say not all items available at all stores, which means that if a sale item is in one store, it might not be in another store.