Very, very dissatisfied with the checkout cashier which happened to be the manager. Several items were not priced in the clearance area so I waited till there would be no one in line behind me and asked her to check the prices for me.

She choose to ring me up instead and had to *** several items once the price came up as not on clearance. Each time she would look over at the other cashier who was running the other cash register, make a face and the other clerk would roll her eyes or shake her head. This happened three times!!! I felt it was not my fault they had been placed in the clearencenced end cap, did not have a price on it and I decided not to buy it if not on sale, as I had only asked for the price, not to be rung out.

Not only was she doing this very unprofessional thing, she was very curt with her answers when i asked her about the items and acted like I was taking up her time. When she gave me my receipt, even though she saw that I was still standing there looking at the receipt and about to ask a question she turned away and walked off. I was trying to see if there was a cashier number because of her rudeness. I did not see it on the receipt so I asked the other cashier who had a name tag on (Brittney), if it showed that on the receipt.

Brittney said no and then the other cashier came stomping back and asked what I was still wanting. I explained I wanted to know if her cashier number was on the receipt. (She did not have a name tag on) She very huffily said "no, but I am Lynn and I am the manager. I said I thought she was rude by making faces to the other clerk, and acting unprofessionally.

She gave the excuse that she had kept looking back at the entrance door. That would have made sense however; she would have had to turn completely around to have been doing that! I stated that she and the other clerk knew that was a lie and that they both knew the truth. You could tell that Brittney knew they were in the wrong, by the guilty look on her face.

I left the store and came home to write this complaint.

If these are normal actions from this “manager,” I can imagine that there has been other complaints. Never ever had this problem at any other Dollar General so, I may go to another Dollar General, but I will not be going back to this one.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of dollar general corporation cashier. Dollar General Corporation needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dollar general corporation cashier in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dollar General Corporation.

Comments