2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I went into the Dollar General in Palm Bay off of Jupiter on 1/11/18 at 9:55 P.M. The associate explained there was 4 minutes left to shop and there were other customers in the store as well.

I was the last to check out and my ride had went down the street to purchase gas and was coming right back. After a few minutes an associate( the best way to describe her would be the only black woman working)asked if my ride was coming and I told her yes. After a few more minutes the associate asked if I would move away from the lighted area and away from the camera and move myself and my items to the end of the parking lot to a dark area next to the street because I was in the camera.

As I explained to her that people are warned to stay in the lighted areas at night for safety reasons, she then proceeded to threaten me with law enforcement. This is not o.k.

Review about: Dollar General Corporation Customer Care.

Preferred solution: retrain employees on safety proticals and an apology.

I didn't like: Employees.

Comments

Don't be mad at the store for closing and having rules to follow. Be mad at your ride for being slow and yourself for being a dumb*** that picks stupid friends that abandon them at night. In general, stop being a loser.

Who cares about your safety? The employees are only doing their job when it comes to specifics regarding their cameras so no they weren’t rude but you sure as *** was and besides who comes shopping at a store right when they are closing that to me is just ignorant and rude as ***.