3.4
Ease of Use

2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner.It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017.

It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It looks like a dead animal was there. Huge contamination. She is only a child and did touch that nasty can.

The product is the store now (Dollar General)and the rest of the products (Orlando Florida) . The manager Angel Santiago made a report. They said they haven't seen that before. We have other witness from this day.

We can not imagine the magnitude of the pollution. This situation has to be attended as soon as possible. We are regular consumers of this product.

If some person eat that can get a serious health problem.We expect to receive an explanation of this.

Review about: Clover Valley Whole Kernel Sweet Corn.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Your prices are good, Variety and low prices, Close to my house.

I didn't like: Lack of professionalism of your manager.

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments

Laurel, Maryland, United States #1272155

Looks like a dead alien from outer space. We are under attack!

Hyattsville, Maryland, United States #1272061

Looks like part of the stalk where some corn didnt get shucked, and got mixed into the batch, or machine malfunction. .get over it..not a huge deal..

All they can do is make a report which the manager did, what more do u want. And besides it's not actually dollar generals fault, it is the manufacturer so your beef is with them not dg .