Cherokee, Alabama
3.9
Layout of Store

Dollar General ladies "wash" room at hwy 72 Tuscumbia, Al 35674.The toilet is filthy, sideways ( not anchored) lid missing.

Garbage overflowing and smelly, sink was black, grimy with a green drain. Notice there are no paper towels for utilization. look under the sink at the chemicals easily within reach of a child. I was horrified!

This place used to be so clean. This is not from public abuse. This is simple neglect. Dollar General needs to hire some additional help and maintain their stores if they expect families to continue shopping there!

Absolutely disgusting.I'm thinking Wal- mart may be my new go to store if this situation isn't resolved!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss other product. Dollar General Corporation needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dollar General Corporation.

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments