Cherokee, Alabama

Dollar General ladies "wash" room at hwy 72 Tuscumbia, Al 35674.The toilet is filthy, sideways ( not anchored) lid missing.

Garbage overflowing and smelly, sink was black, grimy with a green drain. Notice there are no paper towels for utilization. look under the sink at the chemicals easily within reach of a child. I was horrified!

This place used to be so clean. This is not from public abuse. This is simple neglect. Dollar General needs to hire some additional help and maintain their stores if they expect families to continue shopping there!

Absolutely disgusting.I'm thinking Wal- mart may be my new go to store if this situation isn't resolved!

3.9
Layout of Store
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments

Chronicsaurus Plexq
Denton, Texas, United States #1229011

That's every dollar store bathroom !! No news there

Dollar General Corporation - Bushnell, IL Dollar General is unorganized, filthy, a safety hazard, not handicap accessible, and many  more issues. Dollar General Corporation "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..." Read more Dollar General Corporation - Wrong price advertising Dollar General Corporation "I have been to this DG twice now, and seen the same thing both times in a 2 week period. They have $2.50 price tag under their 2% gal. of..." Read more Dollar General Corporation - Wrongfully accused Dollar General Corporation "So I was shopping at the dollar general on Wilson rd near Wible rd. I was near the refrigerators by the milk and there was an associate changing signs for..." Read more Dollar General Corporation - Dollar General Pizza Dollar General Corporation "I bought a small Clover valley pepperoni pizza and it looked nothing like the picture on the box. it had less than half the pepperoni on it than the picture..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Rosy Hair - Don't buy ! Rosy Hair "The hair is not worth buying it's a rip off had it in my hair for a DAY an it looks like I had it for a year worst ever..." Read more Swagway - Purchased for Christmas. My son had ridden his x2 hover board a total of maybe 2 hours. Swagway "My son has not been rough on his board. He has ridden it outside twice and both times it started going crazy, beeping and throwing him off. I contacted Swagway..." Read more Legoland - Embarrassed at the pizza shop Legoland "My three-year-old was hungry it was lunchtime we decided to go to the pizza shop, I handed my son a pepperoni pizza and I picked him up a drink I..." Read more