Dollar General Corporation - Review about Register Checkout from Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Whent to store#08788 the ladie at counter very rude doesnt want to be there rang my stuff up moaning givimg me dirty looks not very pleasent needs customer srv training or fired blonde hair mid 50s glasses time 1:30-1-24.15 i took my bag left got home 2 items not in bag had to go back found young man he found my items she wouldnt even talk to me i was goimg to tell her a tjimg or too but didnt i will not be shopping there ever again neither will my family or friends we will go back to dollar tree.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Register Checkout
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "What has happened to our LaBelle, Fl 'Dollar General Marketplace' store?! It opened to a great deal of fanfare two+ years ago, and proved to be a clean, well stocked,..."
- "So I was shopping at the dollar general on Wilson rd near Wible rd. I was near the refrigerators by the milk and there was an associate changing signs for..."
- " When I opened a can of Clover Valley cream of mushroom soup to add to my dish I noticed a dark clump with hair fibers attached to it. ..."
- "I saw this sign on the morning of April 18th 2015 out front of PSL Target and I had to know why someone would put this up. I really thought..."
- "File several support tickets on the following dates 5/4/2016, 5/5/2016, 5/6/2016, 5/15/2016 for (1) outdoor camera that has water in it with poor visibility and now a new ticket for..."
- "Well, one afternoon of walking about and chunks fell out of both soles. I kept them up, they're not beat and weren't saturated. This sucks and I loved the..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."