Your policy on karting everybody in the store that buys a pack of cigarettes for you is *** i'm 64 years old and they won't sell me a pack of cigarettes without my ID I understand that some people look younger than their age but come on give me a break there should be like age 30 and below card I don't think I'm going to shop there anymore
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "February 24, we received delivery of our Kenmore Elite Refrigerator from Searsâ€™s delivery. When plugged it made a loud, continuous noise. A replacement refrigerator is scheduled for delivery..."
- "This is the ONLY working bathroom at my local Dollar General in Greenwood, Louisiana. This is completely unacceptable! The manager of this store is useless. She was sitting in her..."
- "I do not think it is acceptable for dollar general managers to speak about their customers in this manner on social media . I shop these stores and live in..."
- "Worst Internet Provider (IP) ever! Broad band is supposed to be 25 Megabits per second according to new FCC rules (January 2015). Frontier Communications isn't even close; not..."
- "Brought a Hisensr TV on February 2013 its still under warranty. Well the little piece that you screw the cable into broke off in my hand when unscrewing cable, call..."
- "I go to open one the double stuffed Oreo packets that come with three and I see that one of my cookies is missing it's other half. All it was..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."