Middleburgh, New York
3.6
Layout of Store

On May 29th, I contacted this store and spoke to a lady BTNO Magen,about gas balloons for my Great grandsons birthday. She suggested a box set with a tank of gas and 30 balloons. I went to that store and made that purchase along with other party things. At the party I found this tank had no gas. I called this morning and was told "No receipt, no return" I ask to speak to Megan as I had thrown away that receipt, to verify my purchase. Was told it did not matter. My average $100.00 a month purchases from your store will stop. Very bad public relations and customer interactions on this phone inquiry Your employee who answered my phone call,the evening of my purchase, who was very good as a representative of your company was very courteous and suggestive, to help me find one of your products, which solved my need. And also could and should have been able to verify this $52.00 purchase. But I was cut short by an unknown employee with that comment today.

It appears your corporation has no interest in customer satisfaction and only is concerned with the franchise payments and/or your profit margin.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants Dollar General Corporation to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was store clerk and curtness. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation balloon gas tank for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Amarillo, Texas, United States #992401

"Gas balloons". Funny stuff.