I am a former Dollar General employee and have met some very rude coworkers as well as very helpful and nice ones. The main problem is that people are handling their complaints and compliments incorrectly for them to have an effect.

Dollar General is a very large corporation and they have trouble tracking down the offenders on their own. As well the people who do their job well and are helpful are scolded for spending too much time with individual customers because the work load is horrific. If you truly have concerns and want your voice to have an impact please direct all compliments and complaints to the dollar general customer help line 1-877-463-1553. I still have friends that work for the company that do an incredible job for their customers.

Let the company know both. Get names, times, and Store number.

Attention will be paid. Thank You.

Comments

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #1178021

My name is Sonya Hebert. I visited the Dollar General Store today in Garyville,LA.

May I say most impressive,but what made me take the time to write this was the employees. They went above and beyond to be nice and courteous. The young man was Jordan. He took pride in his work.

He was so professional. I didn't catch the young lady's name , but she too was working hard getting the shelves stocked and the store clean.

Well Done young duo. Congratulations on a job very well done.