Ease of Use
Layout of Store

My coupon was not expired not accepted also the employee did not ask me to punch in my phone number before my order oxford and levick so I did not get any discounts even when I ask him about it he said at the end witch was not true also this is in phila pa 19111 Aria the dungan road dollar general manager is extremely rude George why is he not fired ??? This tall black guy is an {{REDACTED}} I'm talking bout ten years he has been there I shop there work with him he is the worst manager and still has a job not only is he rude as heck he tortures his new employees I first started he told me shelf the whole isles that's three or four shelves all the way to front both sides I do one side he says I'm doing it wrong mind you I was half way done that side like shouldn't u have told me when I started to shelves it how u want it done to me it was right then he tried to fire me for leaving the register to help a lady mind u I was never told that no one was there but him I also called various times he did not come he goes in his little office to *** off he does nothing he doesn't like to work he is disrespectful to I was new he screamed at me for aiatakr he made if you don't say nothing then don't bitch about rules that we're never told now the oxford and levick store I have to go back today only to try to get the special I could of got yesterday if only the cashier black dude also was not in a hurry I'm trying to check prices and coupons he already scanning my stuff in like I told u I wanted to check first a couple prices always in a hurry always a line always one cashier only rediculous I could of stept to the side went online loaded my coupons then pId but even when I ask how do u get them ohh u have to put in your phone number at the end at the end he said nothing just the total it's b.s. I am asking u how to claim my in store coupons he is so in a hurry does not listen or Care....

Review about: Dollar General Corporation Coupon.

Had an Experience with Dollar General Corporation?

Comments

Punctuation... look into it.

to Anonymous #1380761

& grammar in general...couldnt get through this mess