On 2 separate occasions I was purchasing items that were advertised on sale. Upon checking out noticed regular prices being rang up.

Questioned cashier and was told on the 1rst occasion the sale ended the day before and refused to honor it. 2nd time sale price advertised rang up regular price and was told the sign was not suppose to be there was thrown in the trash in front of several customers and I was told there was nothing that could be done.

The manager took her key deleted my item and walked away back to the stock room. This seems to be a ongoing issue and I will not be back .

mandi0019 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation discounted item for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I doubt you will be missed if you don't go back as you say.