3.6

Store #14593 manager Connie made a mistake with my EBT card. I didn't have enough money on my card for purchase.

Instead of voiding the transaction Connie CHARGED my card, said she did a refund, refused to recheck, told ME to call EBT and walked away from me. I left without refund or groceries. After further investigation, EBT said I was charged and not refunded and must wait 10 days for investigation to be complete. Contacted corporate office and STILL haven't heard from anyone.

Connie said funds would be available in 24 hours.

EBT doesn't do that. Never shopping there again.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dollar General Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dollar General Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was connie the manager. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dollar General Corporation and dollar general corporation manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments